Athletic Surfaces – Turf, Track & Tennis
Hellas Construction, Inc. was established in 2003 and has grown to be one of the largest sports construction contractors in the United States. While specializing in the general construction of sports facilities and synthetic surfaces. Hellas also champions innovative artificial turf manufacturing, base construction, field, running track and tennis court planning, installation and maintenance.
Hellas manufactures its own products at its American factories using only the highest quality raw materials for its playing surfaces. The only sports construction firm to offer all manufacturing, design and construction services in a one-stop-shop, Hellas applies its innovative delivery method to all its projects.
Notable Colorado Projects:
- West Eagle Sports Complex, Eagle, CO
- Smoky Hills High School, Aurora, CO
- Battle Mountain High School, Eagle-Vale, CO
- City of Colorado Springs Parks – Tennis Courts
- University of Northern Colorado Nottingham Field, Greeley, CO
- U.S. Air Force – Air Academy High School, CO
- Falcon High School, Peyton, CO
To view our full project library, please click on the following link: http://www.hellasconstruction.com/Project-Library/
Bid #020 A Athletic Surfaces Bid recommended for approval in December 2019. Contract and extensions possible through March 2024.
View AEPA Informations: http://aepacoop.org/directory/name/hellas-construction-inc/